One of our in-house surveyors will carry out a survey prior to the installation of your new window, door, conservatory or roofline. You’re probably wondering what happens during the survey and why it is so essential to the installation process.
- Our surveyor will take detailed measurements to ensure that our product will fit perfectly. He will need access to each opening and be able to measure each opening from both the inside and the outside. Perfect installation requires precise measurements.
- Our surveyor will determine whether our product will work well in the intended position. He will ensure that the product will meet safety regulations such as the ability to escape in the event of a fire.
- Our surveyor will decide whether any specific safety measures are necessary, such as the requirement of scaffolding. Safety standards must be met so that our fitters are safe whilst completing the installation.
- Our surveyor will check whether there are any obstructions nearby or whether there is any damage present to your property. In certain circumstances, it may be necessary for building repairs to be completed prior to the installation.
- Our surveyor will ensure that all details originally taken are still correct and will assist you to make the right decision.
All of the above will ensure that your installation runs smoothly.
Once the survey has been completed, the installation date is usually within around 4 weeks however we will confirm a more precise date to you once your survey has been completed.
If you’re interested in our services, you can contact us via web enquiry, telephone, email, Facebook or Instagram.